Sunday, January 18, 2009

Cake to Celebrate















My husband and I have an AWESOME small group and this week marked the 10th Anniversary of one of our friend's bone marrow transplant. We praise God for keeping our friend cancer-free for the past 10 years! Of course, when I lack the proper words, I tend to express myself in...food. So, we cooked up a nice dinner, got out the china and nice silver and finished it off with a Peanut-Butter layer cake with homemade Fluffy Chocolate Frosting. As usual, I got carried away and decided to decorate it with 10 mini peanut butter cups and lots more frosting. We had a great discussion after our meal--nothing beats great dessert except meaningful conversation with friends!

1 comment:

MT said...

You are such great friends! That was so nice of you and ST was very much surprised! We are so thankful for you guys! :)