- Buy some plastic storage containers. I recommend Sterilite Showoff Storage containers because of their clip-on lids. I got these "CD Size" containers at Dollar General for $3 each.
- Find some permanent markers. I used Sharpies and Bic Permanent Markers and both worked well on plastic
- Measure how large you want the lettering and create it on a Word (or other word processing) document on the computer in a fun font. Add a shadow or outline if you wish, then print it on scratch paper.
- Tape the paper to the inside of the container so the printed words show through, then trace the letters using a permanent marker.
- Fill in the letters with your permanent marker and add any outline or shadow in a different color.
- Remove the paper, fill with toys, snap on the lid, and store!
*Disclosure: UUHH...WHAT participates in the Amazon Associates program and will receive a small commission if readers click a link on this blog and make any purchase on the Amazon website.