- Checking how Mario and Luigi were doing (Andy's classroom hamsters who live in the basement during the summer)
- Playing Wii. Have you ever seen 4 adults watch a 3-year-old try to play Mario? Painful. He also played Mario Kart, but loved Wii Fencing the best. Andy may have let him win a time or two.
- Going to the park to play soccer and Uncle Andy teaching Ryan how to slide on his knees and yell "Gooooooooal!"
- Swinging on the swings (on his stomach)
- Playing with Tessa (their dog)
- Playing with Andy's classroom "gears"
- Going to Orange Leaf. Ryan's favorite fro-yo combo is chocolate frozen yogurt with M&Ms and then gummy worms, gummy bears, a chocolate chip cookie on the side.
Thanks, Andy and Kim and to Adam's parents for a fun weekend!