Friday, May 20, 2011

New Hair Cut

For those of you who've been on the edge of your seat ever since my "Hair Advice Sought" post of May 16, I apologize for the lengthy delay and the anguish you must have been in waiting to see if I did indeed chop off a good portion of my hair. I ended up going with the reverse-bob again, but this time with a little bit of razored side-bangs in the front. I'm pretty happy with it and it does take a lot less time to do (styled mostly with Kenra spray and a little bit of curling iron or straight iron). Next time I might take a little more length off and layer more of the sides, but for now I'm just happy to not be looking like a Hanson Bro.


Someone else got his hair cut last week and I think he kind of steals the show in the "showing off my cute haircut category." I'm willing to share the spotlight on this one.

1 comment:

Life of the Lorenzens said...

Nice! I have to admit I have been pretty curious. Can't wait to see it in person!