Friday, October 14, 2011

Happy Birthday, Abbie & Grandma!

On Friday, we were all planning to go to the last home football game, but with a windy and chilly night shaping up and a last minute invitation to go out for supper, I chose for Ryan and I to meet up with my parents, Abbie, Wade & Saylor to celebrate Abbie's and my mom's birthday. We had really good food at Los Tulipanes (well, Ryan had chips and salsa) and then headed to Abbie's for ice cream cake.

Saylor put on a little fashion show for us, first modeling her puppy hat:
 Then, looking a little less terrified in this cute zebra one:
Meanwhile, Ryan, Uncle Wade, and Grandpa were busy playing with Saylor's toys! They loved the school bus puzzle track she got from her other Grandpa and Grandma!
Then, Wade decided to pull out a special toy he had been saving just for Ryan...Thunder Sticks.
Grandpa says, "Thanks."

We all had fun (even Grandpa) and I was happy to get my Saylor "fix" for the week!


No comments: