Sunday, July 19, 2009

29 Weeks

The belly's making more of a profound statement these days. Thankfully I found some shirts and a dress shopping in Minneapolis earlier this month. Everything is still going well with the baby and we are excited for our second ultrasound in 2 weeks.

We did some baby shopping while on vacation and I fell in love with some curtains from Ikea. With the black background and olive, white, and brown leaf pattern, finding sheets has been a challenge. Since I had my heart set on orange accents in the room, I ordered some solid orange crib sheets and an orange changing table cover. Once the sheets arrive and the curtains are hemmed, I plan to do some painting--probably dark brown with some sort of leaf pattern.

Once we decided on the black curtains, I decided I really wanted a black glider-one with an ottoman and padded arms. There was a random garage sale in Hull this week and guess who scored the exact
glider I was looking for for only $50! (Normally over $150). I can't wait for Fall Rummages to fill in a few last pieces and a trip to Sioux Falls is probably unavoidable. But for now, at least we're moving forward with getting the nursery all ready for Baby Boone!



2 comments:

Life of the Lorenzens said...

Seriously--you still hardly look pregnant. How exciting to have another ultrasound soon--especially one later in the pregnancy!

I like the decor choices. You are the garage sale queen. I might need to have one after we move.

Aurelie said...

I read your comment on Big Mama's post and had to laugh. K-Ci and JoJo's "All My Life" was my song with my high-school boyfriend as well! Too funny!

Congrats on the baby! You look absolutely adorable with your pregnant belly.