Thursday, March 31, 2011

Head to Toe...plus Hoops

From Head to Toe Big BookOne of the things I've been hoping to catch on tape (I mean digital video...what is this, 1993?) is Ryan imitating the animals in Eric Carle's book Head to Toe. He can do all the actions with even a few sound effects thrown in for good measure.  The video I captured tonight starts off with him acting but then he gets distracted by basketball.

He's like Shaquille O'Neal in his Kazaam days. Speaking of Shaq, the other day I was eating a Nestle Lion candy bar I picked up in Germany and it had so many weird things cobbled together including some vanilla creme between wafers covered in chocolate and crisp rice that for a few days I couldn't figure out how it could possibly seem so familiar. Suddenly one day it hit me...Mr. Big candy bar, endorsed by Shaq (see more pix here where a guy found this 1997 candy bar in a video store). Anyone on earth remember this candy bar, or is my grandma the only one who bought this for us back with the big man was a Laker?

Wow, we're straying so off topic it's hard to remember Carson City is the capital of Nevada.

See, there we go again.

So, on to the video before we stray in the obscure candy bar land again (which, now that I think about it, wouldn't be a bad place to live).

No comments: