Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Top Ten

Top 10 Facts you may not have known about me:
  1. I schedule dentist appointments at 4:00 so I can watch Ellen.
  2. I can recite Jill Taylor's monologue on the demotion of colored kitchen sponges from an episode of Home Improvement. (I was a JTT hater, not lover, btw.)
  3. The first set of CD's I ever bought (through BMG music service) included Ace of Base: The Sign and a DC Talk CD that I have yet to listen to.
  4. I made it through 2.5 years of college with no computer and no cell phone. The first computer I ever bought is sitting in our office and the first cell phone is in my glove compartment.
  5. When we were little, we used to play "Little House on the Prairie" with some family friends. There were 5 of us girls and I always had to be Carrie...the misfit sister who people barely even remember was on the show. She is to Laura Ingalls as Jan is to Marcia Brady.
  6. I once went tenting in Colorado and showered 2 times in one week. I do not think I've gone more than 2 days without bathing since then nor do I wish to ever extend that streak.
  7. I never use the right Shift key, only the left. "Z" and "X" are the trickiest to capitalize using this one-handed method.
  8. I have power-washed a hog building and couldn't bear to kill the mice who scurried up on the fence from the flooding floor, so I screamed at them until they ran away.
  9. I have played the drum solo to "Barbara Ann" in a pep band basketball game. Sadly, cheerleading ended my pep band career.
  10. I tasted cottage cheese for the first time this year. For some reason I was completely surprised it tasted like cheese.

1 comment:

The Dude said...

5. How come Michael Landon was always sweaty when he came home from work, but looked fresh as a peach when they sat down to eat ten minutes later?

7. Stewardesses is the longest word you can spell with just your left hand.

9. Did you do the solo with a left hand lead?

10. FYI...don't let anybody tell you that sweet bread tastes like bread or that Rocky Mountain Oysters taste like oysters.