Monday, March 18, 2013

Boone Bros

I need a name for these "bro posts" because I'm sure there will be many to come. If you have any suggestions, leave them in the comments for me!  Here's a few pictures of Ryan and Cohen interacting lately.

Watching Curious George or Jake in the morning "to-geh-der".

Ryan giving Cohen a horsey ride.

Insisting that Cohen learn how to play Angry Birds.

Giving Cohen a ride on his shoulders (with a little help).
It is one of my greatest joys seeing how much Ryan loves his brother. He'll spontaneously give him kisses and hugs, will encourage him when he's doing something new, and says, "Cohen, I love you sooooo much!" Whenever people come over, even if they've been over recently, the first thing he says is, "Did you know I have a baby? His name is Cohen! Do you want to see him?"

Ryan always gives Cohen and big hug and kiss at bedtime and leaves him with these parting wise words: "Good night, sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite. If they do,  hit 'em with a shoe!"


No comments: