Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day

We celebrated Mother's Day with my mom by grilling at Abbie's house on Saturday. On Sunday we had Adam's parents over for lunch. We are so thankful for our moms and everything they mean to us and to our kids!

Here is the present Ryan made for me at preschool. My favorite part is how he carefully copied all the letters (he generally refuses to write his name or anything else.) It is true that a hand-made craft means more than anything when it comes from your child!
We got a nice picture with Sue:
But it was a little more difficult to get one with me:

Of course Ryan wanted to play photographer, so we also have this shot to remember:

It was a great Mother's Day weekend and even more special getting to share with everyone our expectations of another baby. It's truly a privilege to mother my boys and I don't want to take them or this baby for granted.

No comments: