Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Summer Meeting

This year's Pizza Ranch summer meeting was a little less extravagent than the past 2 years at Disney World and the Kalahari at the Wisconsin Dells. We were in Sioux Falls for a few days of meetings and celebrating while learning about how we are moving forward. It didn't work to take the kids this year, but Adam was able to join me for the Award's banquet and stay overnight 1 night.  Here are a few pics from the event.
Allan Greene from LifeLight talking to our group. We spent a few hours at the LifeLight grounds doing a service project.
Packing volunteer bags at the LifeLight grounds office.
Registration gift-ready to learn about PR's "Next Chapter"
Awkward selfie before the awards banquet, checking out my 18.5 week baby bump.
It was a great/exhausting few days and I only had a little energy to do some needed shopping on my way out of town since I never get to Sioux Falls. It was good to be home and see my boys again!

No comments: