Friday, October 31, 2008

10 Halloween Facts

  1. It is 11:32pm
  2. A car has been driving around the circle going the correct direction, but on the wrong side of the road for the past 5 minutes
  3. I'm pretty sure I saw a bottle rocket fly from said car.
  4. Fireworks (the string kind) are going off in the lot about 2 down from my house
  5. Shadowy figures can be seen in the lamplight running away from said fireworks
  6. My "watchdog" beagle has been blissfully unaware as she snores on the loveseat next to me.
  7. Wait, she just got up and turned in a circle twice, scratched at the fleece blanket she's sleeping on, and settled back down. So glad she is not "bothered" by all this activity.
  8. I'm pretty sure 1/3 of all female trick-or-treaters tonight were Hannah Montana
  9. Crazy Bones Lollipops were the most-chosen item out of my Halloween Candy mix tonight
  10. These lollipops were featured this week on both Good Morning America (watch video here) and the TODAY show (can't find video link--will post later if I find it)!

No comments: