Thursday, November 12, 2009

6 Weeks Old

Hey You! I am 6 weeks old today!



This is my favorite chair, although I usually don't sit in it by myself. I usually rock in Mommy's arms during The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien because I fake going to bed at 10 and then am actually up until 11:30. But then I usually only get up once during the night and then am up again at 6:30. Sometimes Mom decides that is morning and sometimes it is still night, depending on how tired she is. I think the horizontal stripes really help emphasize the roundness of my belly.




This is the 3rd outfit I had on in 5 hours today! I am one messy boy and this is what I think about it:


1 comment:

The Van Aartsen Adventures said...

I know the feeling about the outfits...I especially hate when you get them ready to go somewhere, put them in the carseat and right as you're ready to leave the spit up and soak their outfit...