Tuesday, November 10, 2009

This or That--Around Town

As Ryan and I have enjoyed the weather by walking the familiar streets of our town, I find myself comparing the wide range of yard decor. I guess each homeowner is entitled to his or own taste, so I will not reveal my feelings on these "trends", but will simply give you, the reader, (all 2 of you) a choice between THIS...or THAT.

Which has a better chance of attracting the actual thing to your yard?


THIS...

or THAT....


Which couple is more in love?


THIS...

or THAT...


Which dog do you think should be behind a tall fence?

THIS...

or THAT...



Which gazing ball is the LEAST hideous, compared to its surrounding decor?

THIS...

or THIS...

or THAT...


Who is more believable as a lemonade salesman?

THIS...

or THAT...


Which is a more interesting mix of holidays?

THIS...

or THAT...


And finally...

Which home is the very reason the show "Curb Appeal" exists?

THIS...

or THAT...



3 comments:

Life of the Lorenzens said...

Awesome--I once took pictures of things taking a walk around our block in Denver but decided not to post them for some reason. I haven't walked enough streets in Waverly yet, but I'm sure in our neighborhood there are some possibilities. ;o)

Boote Ranch said...

Gosh...what would I find around here! I almost can relate to some of those pictures! My outdoor decorations usually need some "Help!" Just wondering: Did you discretly take these pictures or were the homeowners not home...:)!

MT said...

Love your humor!! You can always pull a smile (and I am even reading this on Monday morning!)