Friday, January 1, 2010

Three Months Old!


Happy New Years! I am three months old today!

I had a busy month and am adapting well to all the changes in my schedule. Mom went back to work this month and I love spending time at grandma's-then I get to see mom at lunchtime if I am not taking a nap. Next week mom will be working 5 days/week again so I'll go to daycare 3x and grandma's twice. This month I started playing with my hands more. I can hold them together, hold and shake a rattle, and I really like drooling on my fist! I like to kick like a frog in the bath. I have found some new sounds to make with my voice and like talking and smiling at people when they hold me up. I can put some weight on my feet and like to "stand" up on people's laps. I like to hold my feet up in the air and then slam them on the ground. I am not rolling over yet, but when you roll me on my tummy, I can hold my head up and rest on my forearms.  I am quickly outgrowing some of my 3 month clothes and seem so big in my carseat compared to a month ago!


Look at me grow!



I need some help sitting up, but it won't be long until I can do it on my own. I am getting to be such a big boy and it's hard for mom and dad to believe how fast I change!