Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Quiz Time

1. How is Ryan feeling?
A. Not good--he still has matted eyes.
B. Great! His cough and everything is gone.
C. Sleepy--he likes to sleep during the day

Answer: C. he took 5 hours worth of naps today between Abbie's and Adam's mom's.


2. Which celebrity can I not stand more:
A. Spencer Pratt from The Hills
B. Robert Pattinson from Twilight
C. Kendra from The Apprentice and My House is Worth What?

Answer: Spencer Pratt, although I can't stand any of them. Unless it's Jimmy Fallon imitating Robert Pattinsons. Then it is golden.


3. What is the weirdest coupon I've seen this week?
A. A "Save $0.50" when you buy 1 box of Original Cheerios coupon that actually spells out in writing "(the one in the yellow box)"
B. A mail-in certificate from e.p.t. for a free keepsake gift with purchase (a pouch to hold your pee stick if you get a positive pregnancy test)
C. A 6" long baby doll dressed in Tweety Bird clothes called "Tweety Sweeties", payable in two installmens of just $19.99 each

Answer: B. Eww.

4. How happy am I that tomorrow is my last day of work this week and that I have Friday and Monday off to be at home with Ryan?
A. Really Really Happy
B. Really Happy
C. meh

Answer: A.

1 comment:

The Dude said...

We had our EPT bronzed.