Friday, September 24, 2010

First Haircut!

Before

 
 After

Friday afternoon was a Mom/Son day with only a few things on the agenda such as stroller rides, returning recalled formula, getting ready for the football game... and taking Ryan to get his first professional haircut! I've trimmed it several times already as it got long enough to be in his eyes/over his ears/borderline mullety. But, with his birthday and pictures coming up, plus a big weekend planned, I thought it was time someone fixed by choppy mistakes!

Ryan was such a big boy--he sat on my lap and seemed pleased as punch with all the attention he got from the stylists. He wore a big cape and played with the comb he stole from the girl cutting his hair. He played ball with another stylist and smiled at everyone in the salon.  Although I liked his longer hair, it was getting a little "fluffery" (as Emily would say) and sticking out on the sides, and I'm happy with his new "big boy" cut!

No comments: