Monday, September 13, 2010

10 Teeth!

Warning: picture below is not the cutest I've ever seen, but illustrates Ryan's latest accomplishment--poking through his top molars! I didn't realize they usually come in before the canines so I'd only been checking his canine "bumps" which have been looking like they're close to coming through for weeks now. Tonight Ryan was laughing on the changing table and I spotted the teeth behind the canines that were full emerged!
Because I'm a geek, I Googled a chart showing the order of teeth emersion.
Apparently his molars are slightly ahead of schedule, arriving at 11.5 months instead of 13, but I'm alright with getting this teething show on the road without too much of a production at each stop. This might explain the "pulling on his ears" and irritability last week that we thought was an ear infection but was confirmed by the Doc as just a simple cold/runny nose. 


Don't worry, no boogers are evident in this less-than-flattering shot.

But only because I Photoshopped (Picasaed?) them out. It was easier than using the bulb syringe.

1 comment:

Life of the Lorenzens said...

Don't feel bad--I've googled that exact same diagram/chart before. :o) Lincoln definitely needs to get the show on the road! Number 5 just popped through last week, a month behind the latest schedule. The drool is insufferable. I went through 3 thick bibs by 2:00pm. I let him go without after supper and by bathtime his romper was literally pasted to his chest and had to be peeled off. Heck, he had a wet ring on his pj's after reading books for 5 minutes before bed. Will it never end?!?