Friday, September 24, 2010

Emily's Birthday Clothes!

Warning--I'm posting pics of the clothes I got for Emily, so if you want them to be a surprise, don't show her this, Megan!

On Friday morning, I saw a Garage Sale sign on the Highway pointing to a little town I bypass every day. On the way home from work to pick up Ryan for our fun afternoon, I became powerless to drive past the sign without stopping to check it out. If curiosity killed the cat, at least she got some good bargains before she went!  The sale didn't have any boys stuff, but had a great selection of girls' clothes in my niece's size: Gymboree, Gap, Nike, and Children's Place brands...and everything was $0.50 an article! After checking with my sister, I decided to pick out a few things. Emily's birthday is coming up and since we usually don't do big gifts, I sometimes try to find something small and fun to get her. In the end, I spent $5, barely more than I would on a good card, and I hope she gets a little more use out of these than she would a card!



No comments: