Saturday, May 29, 2010

Swinging Under the Apple Tree

Saturday evening I packed up Ryan to head to Hometown and we spent some time with Aunt Abbie and Uncle Wade playing on the swings at the park, then headed to my parents for some pizza. It was a beautiful night and Ryan loved trying out the swing my dad had hung in the apple tree.

The uneven branches may make it swing a bit crooked, but Ryan loved being pushed by Aunt Abbie.

He also thought it was funny to try to grab Abbie's nose every time he swung forward. And Abbie, this has NOTHING to do with the size of your nose or how you think it may be slightly bigger than normal ever since Danny DJ pushed you down the snow pile while playing King of the Hill in elementary school. Ryan thinks your nose is just lovely.

The bulls seemed interested in the activity going on under the apple tree, but lucky for us, we had a capable guard dog keeping us safe from the raging bulls.

The weather was lovely and it was fun spending time with my family outside. My mom was showing how Ryan can clap his feet together and challenged my Dad that she bet he couldn't do that.

He totally proved her wrong.

No comments: