Sunday, November 30, 2014

Avonlea Newborn Pictures

We had pictures taken at Picture This in Sioux Center. I brought Avonlea in the morning for her session and then we took the boys later in the afternoon to try a few sibling shots. We had one uncooperative Cohen but at least we got several cute shots of Avonlea! Here are a few of my favorites (click to view larger):









She didn't stay sleepy for long, but that was okay because I like it better with her eyes open anyway. This quilt is one we received from Adam's Aunt Carol just the day before photos were taken and I love the colors! The photographer had the perfect wrap to go with it and these are my favorites of the lot:





As I said, the sibling photos didn't turn out as I'd hoped. Let's just say this next one was supposed to have some vintage wooden bats in it, but here's a word of advice: don't put a giant bat in front of a 2-year old and expect him to sit and smile instead of swing it around endangering everyone in his path. The bats never even made it into a picture (and Cohen didn't make it into some of them either!)




No comments: