Sunday, December 7, 2014

Avonlea: One month old

Our baby girl is one month old! She wore her first dress to church today.  She sleeps through church and most of the day and is waking up about every 2-3 hours at night. She is a pretty content and chill baby and is loved so much by her brothers (and of course the rest of us).

She tolerates me dressing her up in the all the fun clothes we are borrowing from Abbie and my friend, Lindsey. She sleeps well in her Rock & Play and also in the swing. She also likes to be held with someone patting her back.

Here are a few pictures of Avonlea at one month old.
I can't help comparing her to Ryan - sometimes I do a double-take because she reminds me so much of him! Here's why:
Ryan at 1 month
Loving on little sister after church.
Check out these boots with the fur!
Which way to the weight room?
Sleeping through her first church soup supper.

No comments: