Saturday, December 19, 2009

Peanut Butter Sandwiches (Part 3 of 3 in "Almond Bark" Series)


The chocolate-dipped-cracker-peanut-butter sandwiches have always been a favorite of mine. Except the name...we should come up with something shorter. Like CDCPBS, or maybe just PBS. We could even come up with a cute logo for it--maybe something that looks like a sandwich with some light-colored outer crackers with a stripe of dark peanut butter in the middle. If we are feeling cute, maybe we could even personify the logo by making it look like a person. Maybe something similar to this:




Of all the almond bark-dipped products, this one turned out the best. I was feeling all "gourmet chocolatier" as I delicately dipped, smoothed, and set each precious piece. Then I remembered I was dipping Town House crackers and peanut butter in cheap bark, not 60% cacao milk chocolate from Peru. My fantasy was burst, but not my desire for these holiday staples. It is taking all my willpower not to go eat one right now (11:14pm) but I think I will save it for breakfast.

 

1 comment:

MT said...

Thanks a lot Courtney! I had to go buy ritz crackers and peanutbutter and choc almond bark last night! ;)