Friday, December 24, 2010

Electric Piano

Ryan's last present from us was expertly wrapped covered in wrapping paper and tape, but he made short work of getting to the goods and then trying it out.

I had been looking for some sort of child-size piano since Ryan loves playing our big one but has to be supervised to sit up on the bench. I couldn't find anything reasonably priced until I went to Once Upon a Child in Sioux Falls. I picked up this Little Tikes Electric Piano for only $12. It's missing the microphone stand, but now that I read the review, that seems to have broken off for most people within hours of using it anyway. It isn't the most sturdy thing, but for now Ryan is loving playing the keys and the different beats and demos. Here are a few videos of him experimenting with it.


No comments: