Sunday, December 19, 2010

Mush! Mush!

 Somebody can't wait until Christmas to play with Christmas presents...and that someone is me. First, I bought a table and chairs at a garage sale in November and forgot to put it away when I got home, so the next morning Ryan walked out and promptly started playing with them. They've been out ever since.

Next, my mom picked up a sled for me and Ryan had a blast being pulled around her house before I took it home. Instead of wrapping it (how does one wrap a sled?) I put it up in his closet. But, cabin fever put me into a "what else can we possibly play with during this blizzard" delirium and I hauled it out to give Ryan a few rides. He loves being pulled around on the carpet (and loves the sliding action on the kitchen floor) but a Mommy soon gets tired out. 

So, what to do?
 I think someone is less than thrilled with this turn of events.
Mush dog fail.

No comments: