Sunday, November 20, 2011

Thanksgiving #1

Sunday was our first (of three) Thanksgiving meals of the week. Ryan sported his new sweater vest just for the occasion. I wasn't sure how to take it when he said "just like Mommy's shirt!" Something tells me I wear a bit too much argyle. I try to not wear them to church ever since one Sunday when I matched both the preacher and the President of the college (both men over 40).
We went to my Grandma's house in Hometown for dinner and Ryan was excited to play with my cousin Carter, whom we see often at school and town events. Of course, Grandma let him have a cookie before dinner.
Ryan's turkey was untouched and he pretty much had a place of corn and mashed potatoes, but the rest of us enjoyed the full array of delicious food. We enjoyed seeing many cousins, aunts and uncles, and my Grandma again. I especially loved getting my cousin's son, Jackson, to laugh. Just check out that smile!

No comments: