Friday, March 9, 2012

B-I-B-L-E

I loved the group "Go Fish" when I was in High School and I love that they now focus on Kid's music. We checked out the "Splash" CD from the library a few weeks ago and Ryan has listened to it while falling asleep almost every night.  Tonight, we had a little jam session before bed. He loves singing "B-I-B-L-E".  I sincerely apologize for my atrocious editing but I was trying to re-teach myself imovie tonight and just threw in a bunch of effects just so I could see how different things worked, then got sick of it and just gave up. My big mistake is recording it in "portrait" mood on my iphone and then trying to rotate it in imovie gave me the rotation I wanted, but somehow kept the wrong orientation in the background also and I don't know how to fix it.

Anyway, ignore all that--just wanted to get a video up of Ryan singing this song!

No comments: