- Many of my Academic certificates, including: State of Iowa Scholar, National Merit Finalist, Best of the Class, All-Academic Team, Student of the Year (which Adam won the next year), etc. We could basically call it the "Wall of Geek."
- All of the flower corsages I ever wore along with the tiara from being Prom Queen (which is missing a few rhinestones).
- A bulletin board with the B-H "letters" I earned, a few State Fair ribbons, Presidential Physical Fitness Patches (which they stopped giving out in 6th grade), and my nametags from working at ValleyFair
- A shelf containing my exactly 4 trophies--3 of them were earned for a run of "Superior" ratings in piano solos and one was for 6th grade Math Bee. (Was I not worried the certificates would solidify my geek status?)
- Show Choir pictures from my Junior and Senior Year, including a frame they gave me my senior year listing our 1st place finishes in 1998,1999, and 2000 (the years I choreographed)
- Pictures with my senior class and lots of "Class of 2000" picture frames (the frames went right in the garbage).
- My graduation cap and display of my graduation invitations in a beautiful royal blue and dark green color combo (better than the purple/orange combo Adam's class chose).
I feel bad that my mom is now left with a splatter-painted purple and teal room (I painted it in 6th grade) with tons of nail-holes, but at least there are a few less senior pictures and a lot less dried flowers!