Sunday, October 25, 2009

Spooky Science Night


Saturday night I headed to Sioux Falls with my co-worker, Steph, to work at the Washington Pavilion's Kirby Science Center "Spooky Science Night". From 5:30-8:30, kids came with their parents to go through the Science Center which had been decorated with a Halloween theme. Our company donated candy to this event-each person left with some of our fun novelty candies. Our Eiffel Bonbons mascot also appeared and most of the kids loved him! (A few had "inflatable" phobias-no joke!)

Even though I'm technically on maternity leave, it ended up being a fun night and I'm glad I got to spend some time with Steph before she moves away in 2 weeks. Ryan stayed home with Dad and did just fine without me! It was okay for me to take a 7-hour break from diaper-changing duty as well. :)

No comments: