Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Night: Cohen Meets Great Grandpa

On Christmas Night, we had supper with my mom's side of the family. My 92-year-old Grandpa, who lives in the nursing home, was able to be at my parent's house for supper. This was the first time he met Cohen, whose middle name is in honor of my grandpa. He had been anxious to meet his newest great-grandson and said he was sure a cute baby!


Four Generations
My grandpa is usually pretty quiet and this was no exception at supper, until my Uncle was telling us about his son and daughter-in-law's new jobs. They are both pharmacists and he was explaining that one works with nursing home clients and the other works with mental patients. My grandpa piped up and said, "I think I would qualify for both!"  It was great to see his wit and humor still there!

No comments: