Monday, December 17, 2012

First Day Alone

Adam headed back to school on Monday and we decided to have Ryan continue going to daycare.  This will give me a chance to get into a feeding routine with Cohen, try to catch up on sleep (haha) and Ryan can still have lots of fun playing with other kids instead of me constantly telling him I don't have time for him right now.  Our first day was pretty low-key and I enjoyed spending some one-on-one time with my little reindeer!



We had a visit from a Home Health Nurse today (the hospital provides one to do a weight and jaundice check). It was nice to hear he was gaining his weight back. He was born right under 8 lbs and was 7 lbs. 8 oz. leaving the hospital. By Monday (5 days later) he was up to 7 lbs. 11 oz. It was also helpful to have a nurse to answer a bunch of questions and give me some reminders about newborn care.

No comments: