Four-Seasons Tree Mural painting on the large blank wall. Here are a few source links, in case you're looking for any of the things pictured:
- Curtains: JORUN LÖV from Ikea (purchased in 2009, no longer available)
- Paint: Badger Brown from Ace Hardware
- Crib: Graco Lauren 4-in-1 Convertible Crib from Walmart. Our old crib was purchased second hand, had a drop-side, and was generally unstable, so we decided to get a new one. I like the classic lines, it is very sturdy, and eventually be used as a headboard, so I'm happy with the purchase.
- Orange crib sheets and changing pad cover: Carousel Designs on babybedding.com. I only got the fitted sheet and used the bottom of the curtain that was cut off to use as a make-shift "crib skirt". I also have a breathable white mesh crib liner that I'll put on as soon as the baby's able to roll over. It helps prevent them from getting their limbs caught in the rungs but isn't a breathing hazard like a regular bumper could be.
- Black Eyelet Totes: from Bed, Bath & Beyond
- Dresser: South Shore Double SoHo Double 6-Drawer Dresser from Walmart. I'm not crazy about this piece of furniture and you definitely get what you pay for. It took forever to put together, the drawers don't slide very smoothly, the top came scratched, and I still might change out the hardware, but you get what you pay for and we decided to go this route rather than try to refinish the old veneer dresser we'd been using here. It does look a lot better with the "runner" created from another "cut from the bottom of the curtain" panel.
- Orange "leather" totes: from Hobby Lobby (purchased in 2009, so they may no longer be available)
- Seasonal cutouts: leaves, snowflake and acrylic paint from Hobby Lobby, pineapple from a disassembled napkin holder I got for 10 cents on a garage sale. I threaded black ribbon from a hole in each cutout and hung it on a cup-hook from the hardware store that we screwed into...
- 10" square black shelves: from Hobby Lobby (waited until shelves were 50% off)
- Clock: bought this Picture Frame Clock from Karlsson at a thrift store in Emmetsburg a few years ago and printed numbers on paper instead of inserting photographs in each frame. I couldn't find a US website, so the link goes to a UK site.
This mama is ready for you anytime, Baby, so don't feel the need to wait until your due date (next Monday)!