Monday, April 16, 2012

30 Years

Let's play Jeopardy!

Answer: 30 Years


Question:
  • How long have The Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms been in effect?
  • What is was the age of actor Alan Ruck when he played Cameron in Ferris Bueller's Day Off (still remember watching this with Stef. W. in her first house).
  • How many years younger does this 70-year-old look because of her raw food diet?
  • How long ago did the first Pizza Ranch open?
  • How old is this Senorita?

It's sad, but true, folks. Today was my 30th birthday. I stayed up until 1am the night before baking 2 cakes for my co-workers and they repaid me in grand style: coffee in the morning, flowers from my department, then they took me off for a Mexican lunch, complete with sombrero.

Adam and I had been planning to go out for supper, but he had actually planned a surprise night out with my parents, my sister's family, and his parents. We ate MORE Mexican food and then headed to his parent's for more cake! 

This is one of the few cakes I've ever had for my birthday that I did not make myself, but was made by the talented Sara Crane and it was delicious!

 The pictures are from my phone, so they are not the greatest, but you have to see the 2 cutie-pie cousins who were just as excited about the birthday bash!

Thanks to everyone who remembered me on my birthday!

No comments: