Friday, April 27, 2012

McDonald's

On Friday night, Ryan and I ran to my parent's house to bring Nika to stay for the weekend. Since my mom was out of town, we went out for supper with my dad and also brought my grandpa. So, four generations ate a meal at McDonald's together. Ryan ate every single bit of his Happy Meal: chicken nuggets, apple slices, fries, and chocolate milk. He was thrilled with toy, too, a "Spy Watch" that shoots little disks out. Definitely higher immediate play value than the last two Kid's Meal "toys" he got which was a computer game CD from Taco Bell and a stencil of an eagle from Subway. Say what you want about McDonald's, but they know what kid's want. 

It was a very rainy night, but it was good to see my grandpa again and Ryan loved going to "Old McDonald's"!

No comments: