Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Homemade Play-Doh

I was inspired by my friend, Brittany's post about homemade play-doh, and decided to follow her recipe and make some for Ryan. He choose green and at first was not sure what to do with the "po-ta-to," as he called it.  He soon found that rolling it out and making shapes using cookie cutters was his favorite thing.
He made some trains, trees, dinosaurs, snowmen, and LOTS of little stars. He also made a 3D sculpture consisting of adding tiny pits of play-doh to a large glob and told me it was "fireworks."

I may have gotten a little carried away in my own sculpture of a snowman, dog, cat, and mouse.
But, Ryan had fun making them all chase each other.
 It's all fun and games until someone's head falls off, right?

1 comment:

The Van Aartsen Adventures said...

Glad to see you enjoying some homemade play doh! I found a hardened Christmas tree in Macyn's microwave in her kitchen today. Oops ;)